This public class is designed for first timers and students who want to taste the classical Chen Family Taijiquan (Tai Chi).
* This class does not require any commitment because of its simple practical methods.
* Starting from 2019, there will be NO public class.
a. 3-month contract: $1,800 ($600 per month, $600/80 hours per month=$7.50 per hour): https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=414339&stype=40&prodid=112
b. 6-month contract: $3,300 ($550 per month, $550/80 hours per month=$6.88 per hour)
c. 12-month contract: $4,200 ($350 per month, $350/80 hours per month=$4.38 per hour)
* Please see the membership requirement and eligibility.
Tuition may vary due to a topic and course. Please see details in the workshop section.
1-hour: $250 (one-on-one or up to 4 people)
1-hour: $300 (one-on-one or up to 4 people)
* Master Chen Bing will only have his private lesson in the first week of May every year.
1-hour: $150 (one-on-one or up to 4 people)
1.5 hour: $200 (one-on-one or up to 4 people)
5-private lesson package: $700
10-provate lesson package: $1,300
1-hour: $200 (one-on-one or up to 4 people)
1.5 hour: $250 (one-on-one or up to 4 people)
* No private lesson package for non-membership
Commute-Lesson Rate for an hour
Within 25 miles from zip code 90027: $600 per hour including traffic, travel time and gas
* Please book in advance due to Master Baek's teaching schedule.